Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maine in May

Maine is an incredible place that holds a special place in my heart.  My first trip was in May of 2007, then I went again in October, and finally my most recent trip was in May of 2008.  I decided to start a blog to record my thoughts of each of the wonderful places I visited and the amazing things that I saw. Each day or so I will share a photograph from my most recent trip. Today's photograph is of Curtis Island Light, off the coast of Camden, Maine.  On that beautiful Maine day that we drove down scenic Bayview Street, we caught amazing glimpses of the lighthouse through the birch trees.  Camden happens to be one of my favorite Maine towns.  With its simple cottages and old-fashioned charm, it's exactly what I think of when I think of Maine.  Hopefully you'll be inspired to take a trip to Camden!

No comments: